A new issue of the Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management is now online. The titles of the articles in it:
- A Critical Evaluation of the Incident Command System and NIMS
- A Risk Assessment Methodology for Intentional Chemical and Biological Contamination of Distribution Systems
- Homeland Security Administration and Finance: A Survey of Texas County Officials
- Navigating the Maze of Disaster Mental Health: The Journey of the Palo Alto Medical Reserve Corps
- Estimating the Economic Consequences of Terrorist Disruptions in the National Capital Region: An Application of Input-Output Analysis
There are also several book reviews and shorter pieces in the issue.