Global Security Challenge: links
My writings relevant to this topic:
- Civitas Group Report on the Homeland Security Market, 2004
- Civitas Group Report on Sensors and Homeland Security, 2005
- IBM White Paper on Global Movement Management, 2005
- O’Gara Company Report on the Homeland Security Market, 2003
Other useful reports and sites:
- Chesapeake Innovation Center, The Business of Connecting the Dots, 2005.
- Congressional Research Service report on “Homeland Security: Federal Assistance Funding and Business Opportunities,” August 2003.
- CQ Weekly feature, “Thriving on Security,” October 2006.
- CSIS, Data Mining and Data Analysis for Counterterrorism, 2004.
- Deloitte Consulting, “The Homeland Security Market,” 2002.
- DHS, Congressional Justification for Science and Technology Directorate for FY 2006.
- Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency solicitations portal.
- IEEE, “Artificial Intelligence for Homeland Security,” 2005.
- Markle Task Force on National Security in the Information Age website.
- National Academy of Sciences, “Making the Nation Safer, The Role of Science and Technology in Countering Terrorism,” 2002.
- Office of Technology Assessment, “Technology against Terrorism: Structuring Security,” 1992.
- Popp, Robert and John Yen. “Emergent Information Technologies and Enabling Policies for Counter-Terrorism.” Wiley, 2006.
- RAND, “Biometrics: Facing up to Terrorism.” 2005.